пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

DVLA REPORT UNINSURED DRIVER

Read the second para, Bazza, that explains where I'm coming from Do you already have an account? Don't forget the marshmallows. In the words of the prophet "Tough s t". First time I've used National Numbers and would not hesitate to use again.
Uploader: Tusida
Date Added: 6 August 2015
File Size: 51.3 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 12210
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





If like me you were not totally sure of the process, the friendly staff at National Numbers will guide you through all aspects. Allow Disable Online Chat Cookies Our online chat facility requires cookies to keep track of the conversation across pages.

Check the vehicle before you buy it. I returned home after work to find two Police Officers looking at my car.

There are two vehicles parked at the rear of my house that have non of the above. I know who one of the vehicles belongs to only by sight but not where they live but the other literally appeared overnight. I first reported it back in October.

Cars that are not taxed are by definition not insured, I believe. What is the Fuel Calculator?

PistonHeads.com Forum

Read about vehicle insurance. Then when they get the next complaint they just wearily move the paperwork to another pile. I wouldn't want that driver anywhere near me on the roads. CoolHands Original Poster 8, posts months. I don't think there is any chance clamp has been repoft, car MOTd and taxed in that time? My Local Council have been out this morning and stuck a notice on the car. I unknowingly bought a pre-registered car - what are my rights?

Terms and Conditions Posting Rules. There was a untaxed car parked under the only tree on my street. Recently Asked Questions Someone hit my car when two lanes merged to one - who is in the wrong? Can one report an incident to the insurance company without making a claim?

Hopedully although i doubt it will propt the owner to make it either road legal or scrap it. There is no malice here but in the past cars have be dumped and vandalized.

How to anonymously report an untaxed vehicle to DVLA

Skip to main content. Discussion in ' Motors ' started by teulkJun 20, DVLA were unwilling to give me any information whatsoever although the last time I called they acknowledged that they already had a previous notification of it presumably mine Is there any way I can follow this up to establish why no obvious action has been taken? Next port of call is local police station - I now have a bee in my bonnet about this!!

May 17, Posts: Once you've bought the vehicle, you have to register it. You should only report a vehicle that is untaxed or a vehicle that is registered as SORN but is parked on a public road. Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage. PH - Most memorable drives. In the words of the prophet "Tough s t". Yes, my password is: Jun 20, at Paperwork was very quick with clear instructions and even received an email on the day that I had received my money to say it was in my bank account.

The system will deal with it eventually in one form or another. Curry house owner wants to make the best profit he can.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий